Diamond Abrasive Products
LAPMASTER is a recognized leader in providing world-class diamond slurry, diamond compound, diamond powders, lubricants, composite plates, polishing pads, and accessories.
With many years of experience in the field of flat lapping and diamond processing expertise, LAPMASTER is expanding the frontiers of precision surface finishing into virtually every industrial field.Diamond Products
There are many important facets to precision surface finishing with diamond. One of the most important being the shaping and overall grading (micronizing) of the diamond particles. LAPMASTER only utilizes diamond powder graded by a refined sedimentation process, which is combined with microscopic and computer shape analysis to achieve an extremely tight distribution curve. Irregularly sized diamond particles may score the work surface and can degrade surface finish. LAPMASTER diamond particles are chosen for matching size and shape so they will embed evenly into the lap plate and maximize cutting efficiency and surface finish.Diamond Powders (Monocrystalline Synthetic- both resin and metal bond, Polycrystalline Synthetic, and Natural diamond powder)
- Diamond Slurry Lubricants (Each lubricant formulation has been developed to work with a specific Lapmaster diamond compound or slurry to maximize cutting and polishing efficiency)
- Diamond Powder - 3 types of diamond: Monocrystalline Synthetic (both resin and metal bond), Polycrystalline Synthetic, and Natural diamond powder.
- Diamond Slurries (Most diamond slurries can be manufactured Resin bond, Metal Bond, Polycrystalline, or Natural diamond powders)
- Diamond Paste/Compounds (Oil Based Diamond Paste and Water Based Diamond Paste)
- Composite Plates (Iron,Copper,XP,Tin/Lead,Ceramic)